Discover how Hays CISD harnessed the power of a single platform to transform its approach to student safety. Learn how this approach improved staff efficiency, freeing up time so they can focus on what matters most — student wellbeing and engagement during digital learning. Don't miss out on discovering the impact of these changes firsthand!
- Student mental health and safety challenges the district faced.
- Strategies and solutions implemented to support students and keep them engaged with digital learning.
- How streamlining processes specifically around student safety enabled cross-departmental collaboration.
- How save time and stay focused on keeping their students safe and engaged.
PLUS — learn why Lightspeed Classroom Management has become a must-have digital time-saving and classroom engagement tool for today's districts.
Hays CISD featured speakers include:
- Jeri Skrocki, Chief of Safety and Security
- John Gonzalez, IT, Network Engineer
- LindaRae Johnson, Mental Health Resource Specialist
- Marlen Guerrero, Middle School Teacher
About Powered by Lightspeed
“Powered by Lightspeed” is a webinar series where district teams across the country share how they’re doing more for students—and saving time—by harnessing the strength of a single platform. During each webinar, you’ll meet with one district team and their Lightspeed Client Success Manager to discuss the benefits of having one powerful, integrated platform of cloud-managed solutions with the support of one partner, ensuring their success the entire way. You’ll also receive an overview of the Lightspeed platform and new time-saving features to power your success.