Exciting updates for safer, more secure, and equitable learning
Districts have jumped feet first into the school year with new and persisting challenges like staff shortages, contending with the impacts of generative AI, and ensuring equitable access to learning. While technology plays a key role in helping to tackle these challenges, reducing the administrative burden of the digital ecosystem is critical in helping teams stay focused on what matters most - students and their learning.
Join our passionate product leaders for a 45-minute live session plus interactive Q&A to hear about what’s new and exciting for Lightspeed Filter™, Lightspeed Classroom Management™, Lightspeed Alert™, and Lightspeed Digital Insight™.
Discover the latest and upcoming features for helping create a secure digital infrastructure, maximize device investments, and surface insights that support budget-conscious digital learning for all.
You’ll hear about:
- How Lightspeed is making it easier for all stakeholders to detect, manage, and surface insights on Gen-AI app usage and queries, especially classroom educators.
- Deeper features for helping teachers manage the classroom learning experience.
- New languages and categories for early detection of concerning digital behavior and a holistic support of student safety and wellbeing.
- Expanded device health and connectivity insights that help ensure digital equity and access for every student.
- The fresh and frictionless new admin experience.
Who Should Attend?
IT Leaders & Decisionmakers, Digital Learning and Instructional/Curriculum, Technologists, IT Admins, Network Admins, Student Safety and Administrative Leaders and Decisionmakers